lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

My Friend





I haves friend called Deivis Montilla, he is fron Maracaibo and he speaks english and spanish. he is 28 years
old. he is a studen of Industrial Engineering. he likes to go to the movies and he enjoys to go to the parties ,his email address is deiviferrari@hotmail.com.
He has black hair, and short, olso his eyes are braun and He looks very happy in his picture, His body shape is mediun, plus his height is the average. He looks in good shape, normaly His gesture are happy.
In contrast i am bald, I`m not in good shape yet, my heigt is the average foo, but Im young, I olso look happy most of the time.

1 comentario:

  1. Great description... Ivan... :)
    These are the corrections to the paragraph...

    I have a friend called Deivis Montilla. He is from Maracaibo and he speaks English and Spanish. He is 28 years old. He is a student of Industrial Engineering. He likes to go to the movies and he enjoys to go to parties. His email address is deivi@hotmail.com.
    He has black, short hair and his eyes are brown and He looks very happy in his picture. His body shape is mediun, plus his height is the average. He looks in good shape, normaly his gestures are happy.
    On the other hand, I am bald. I'm not in good shape yet. My height is the average though, but young and I also look happy most of the time.

    keep on shining Love and Peace!
    Doris3m

    ResponderEliminar